Still on bed rest but with a little more freedom. Been getting up and about a little bit but wear out pretty easy. Many thanks to all who have checked on us, brought meals, visited and prayed for us. We appreciate it more than you know!
On July 7th I turned the Big 3-0! My family came over and celebrated. I camped out on the couch most of the time. It was nice to have some company!
I needed a little help blowing all those candles out!
The nursery is pretty much complete.
A big thanks to my awesome hubby, sister and father-in-law for all of their help!!!
Being on bed rest I could not help in the way I had hoped, but I got good at giving directions.
Before Pic
We found the crib in Mississippi. The rest of the furniture Andrew and his Dad refinished. I LOVE it!
My grandfather made the toy chest and it was in my room growing up. The dresser belonged to Andrew's parents. The glider belonged to my close friend Melanie and was used in her daughter's nursery. The mirror frame and shelves were made by Andrew and the barn wood he used is from a house his family lived in. I love that each piece has meaning and am looking forward to making memories in this room with Holt!
Progress Pics
Almost Complete: Waiting on our Sweet Baby Boy














No comments:
Post a Comment