Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler...Let The Good Times Roll!
We headed down to Leroy for some good ole South Alabama fun this past weekend. We took all the kids to Mardi Gras in Mobile on Saturday. Although, Andrew would say Stephanie and I really went for ourselves. You have to get aggresive if you want the good loot! Haha. We had a great time and caught lots of beads and Moonpies! Holt Man loved his first Mardi Gras. He was a magnet for stuffed animals. We got TONS!
Throw Me Something Mister!
Granddaddy and Morgan made the News!
Three Generations Of Mardis!
After the parades we went to the Oyster House on the Causeway and stuffed ourselves full of Seafood. It was SOOO YUMMY as always and really put me in the mood for the beach season!
Holt loved listening to the music while we waited.
Of course we made time for a little 4 wheeler riding Sunday afternoon. Will, Dylan, and Morgan got stuck and Uncle Andrew came to the rescue.
Holt usually sleeps great in Leroy but this trip he got up almost every hour! What is up with that?! Andrew and I were worn out!
We planned to come back Sunday night but were delayed until EARLY Monday morning because of Tornando Warnings. We even watched a funnel from the front porch of the house. Creepy, epecially at night. We had a rainy trip back home and got back just in time for work. Poor Andrew drove while Holt and I snoozed in the back seat. Sleeeepy Loooong Day. So thankful Anmonna sent leftovers back with us and I did not have to make dinner after work!
Oh...and Will I told you this would make the blog!!!
GO BEARS!












No comments:
Post a Comment