We are in the home stretch and are excitedly awaiting Holt's arrival. Just a little over 2 weeks until the due date. It is so surreal to think we are about to be parents. Since we are so close to delivery the doctor has officially taken me off of bed rest after 11 weeks at home. He has encouraged me to try to get active and gain some strength but I have VERY little. Bed rest helps the baby so much but as I have discovered takes SO much strength and energy away from Mommy after little activity. I am trying my hardest to be active but the smallest things absolutely wear me out-showers, laundry, etc. Bed rest has taken it's toll physically, mentally and spiritually. So I am very much looking forward to the end of this season and the start of a new one with our Baby Boy. Prayers are GREATLY appreciated as we wait for Holt's arrival- for me to gain some strength in these next few weeks, for a healthy delivery, and for us as we anticipate becoming first time parents.
Bags are packed and ready to go. Of course I have a Bama outfit packed for Holt, just in case he comes during the 1st football game of the season-it is very possible.




No comments:
Post a Comment