Andrew and I spent our first weekend apart since being married. He went duck hunting in Mississippi to celebrate Nick Boyd's Bachelor Weekend and I sure did miss him!!!
Andrew and Robert
Andrew, Snyder, Robert, Nick and Timber
I kept busy while he was gone though-Christmas shopping, doing laundry, and watching more episodes of "Say Yes To The Dress" than I can count! On Saturday I went to the movies with some of the kids from KOTR. We went to Authur Christmas and had a blast!
Hubby will be home any minute and he is going to be quite excited...to see me of course, but also because I went to a cookie swap this afternoon! I made red velvet cookies with white chocolate chips...and they were a pain to make! I thought having 5 ingredients seemed pretty easy, but I was fooled! I still think they turned out pretty good though. Now we have TONS of delicious cookies to eat! December is such an unhealthy food month, but all these goodies are too good to pass up!












No comments:
Post a Comment