Well I guess it is officially time The Blount’s attempted to join the blogging world. As my husband is 100% The Southern Good Ole Boy, and enjoys spending his time outside and not at the computer, it will mostly be me doing the updating…if not all! Ha! We will see how long this will last and how often it gets updated as it took me 2 weeks just to create the background. I will probably never change it because I am not real sure how I finally got this one up! So I hope you like it! (Seester- I may need your help!!) It kind of reminds me of how frustrated I used to get with My Space. I could never get those dang backgrounds up, and I eventually quit. So….this should be interesting!
Sit back and enjoy, laugh, cry, celebrate, and ponder as we set off on our happily ever after…
-KB
The Blounts...Established May 14, 2011

No comments:
Post a Comment